Are You Carving For DSLR like Me?? Wanna Try To take A Shot Before You Buy Any?? Wanna learn yourself how to be familiar with those setting?? Then,Try This DSLR SIMULATOR

16 January 2012

Let's do this aki

Only two survivors here. Cyeka and Aki. Btw, let's do this aki :)
 I have a few photo to share with us all :) It's just a normal phonetography and edited a little ...
Enjoyyy...





Keep in Touch with us Weekly for more new PhoneTOGRAPHY.. "We Love Photography,We Don't yet Have a DSLR,so,We Go For Phonetography"

6 comments:

Miki Aya said...

I love the smiles. Keep them coming. :)

Unknown said...

Okai. They are my precious classmates.

Abu Bagi said...

i got DSLR but duno how to take nice pictures.. poor me..

Unknown said...

Abu, just continue to take then eventually u'll master it.

Blackswan said...

For a moment, I thought u were gonna show us some magic tricks when I saw the cards. Hahaha! Keep up the good work & have a lovely week!

Anonymous said...

These broader ranges of services which are provided by Android device
make them more popular. The tilt-to-maneuver controls are very
intuitive, and the power-ups are easy to use and plentiful.
'Turning Your Android Phone into a Retro Gaming Powerhouse' Screenshot 6.


Here is my webpage :: ios/android hacks download (http://smarth4cks.com/)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...