Are You Carving For DSLR like Me?? Wanna Try To take A Shot Before You Buy Any?? Wanna learn yourself how to be familiar with those setting?? Then,Try This DSLR SIMULATOR

01 April 2011

#17 : Week 5 : Hand


Yeah,back again today for Miela's turn..
For this week,I'm gladly that everyone submit their work on TIME.. and My job on publishing gonna be a lot easier.. Plus,there were so much time given by Cyeka to help me posting,
really help me a lot..
Don't forget to visit her own BLOG.. ^_^.v..
Yeah.. and here we go for Miela's shot.... \/\/\/




Yeah,I told U,she was awesome.. And she was Improving.. ^_^.v.. So,any comment guys?? ^_^.v..

Keep in Touch with us Weekly for more new PhoneTOGRAPHY.. 

"We Love Photography,We Don't yet Have a DSLR,so,We Go For Phonetography"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...