Are You Carving For DSLR like Me?? Wanna Try To take A Shot Before You Buy Any?? Wanna learn yourself how to be familiar with those setting?? Then,Try This DSLR SIMULATOR

23 May 2011

Photograph Basic Knowledge.

Hi, hi,
It's been a long time i didn't appear. fortunately, our big bro - Rexs, still updating his work here. Thanks Rexs. I am busy with my final exam actually. But, i am missing this phonetography. :(

Hmm, I was moved to another blogger about my phonetography. I made it on purpose of collecting all my art there, no matter what it is. Mind if anybody visit me and teach me.

As today, i wanted to share something about basic knowledge of photograph. It's angle. I did used this photo before but i didn't realized about the role of the angle. I juts captured it like that. But, when i come back and look at em, i know there's something special about it.

Read it HERE.

Thank you guys.


Keep in Touch with us Weekly for more new PhoneTOGRAPHY.. 

 "We Love Photography,We Don't yet Have a DSLR,so,We Go For Phonetography"


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) Thank you. enjoying ur blog too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...