Are You Carving For DSLR like Me?? Wanna Try To take A Shot Before You Buy Any?? Wanna learn yourself how to be familiar with those setting?? Then,Try This DSLR SIMULATOR

28 May 2011

#7 Random : Lumix Interception!!


Owh okay.. For today's post.. I've mix up with some compact camera Pic..
Yeah.It's Lumix something (I dont really remember)..
One of my friend own it,and I just use it..
The camera was something like this.......................

hm,Lumix huh.. Nice Capture actually.. I mean,this CAMERA got it own GUTS!!.. See those 14 MP there.. It does helpful.. and it produces some Zoom Up Micro like this....

and like this one too...

And this one for Landscape.. 

 And for Lumix Artwork,I got this as my MasterPiece...... the Model was My Friend,Tina.. ^_^.v..






Keep in Touch with us Weekly for more new PhoneTOGRAPHY.. 

 "We Love Photography,We Don't yet Have a DSLR,so,We Go For Phonetography"


 

2 comments:

wawalicious said...

lumix dari panasonic kan? ok ke kualiti picture dier? sbb kalo tanye CN, CN lagi sukakan nikon

Aki said...

Nikon was totally sharp dear.. Lumix ni pinjam kat kawan.. Not bad sebab ade Intellectual Setting.. Hehe.. But for Me,I'm Canon Lover.. ^_^.v..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...